Green Breeze gives a beautiful green color to your holiday dishes naturally.
Try Green Breeze instead of an artificial green coloring!
Green Breeze Christmas CookiesIngredients:
- 10 packets Green Breeze (10 g = 5 tsp)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Icing, sprinkles & candies
- Shift together flour, baking powder and Green Breeze, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, blend well.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- Roll dough to 1/8 inch thick on floured surface, and cut into star shapes.
- Bake at 350F for 7 - 10 min until edges are lightly brown.
- Stack cookies securing together with icing.
- Decorate cookies with icing, sprinkles, candies, etc.
Green Breeze EggnogIngredients:
- 3 packets Green Breeze (3g = 1 1/2tsp)
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp rum (optional)
- Beat egg yolk and sugar together.
- Add milk, heavy cream, rum and Green Breeze. Mix well.
- Whisk egg white until stiff in separate bowl and fold into 2.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and Green Breeze on top and serve.
Try different ingredients - honey, brown sugar, soy milk, etc.
Green Breeze Gingerbread CookiesIngredients:
- 5 packets Green Breeze (5g = 2 1/2tsp)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350F. Shift flour, baking powder and Green Breeze together in large bowl and set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt until light and creamy.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Add flour, molasses and ginger. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- Roll dough to 1/8 inch thick on floured surface, and cut into desired shapes with lightly floured cookie cutters.
- Place on ungreased sheet and bake for 7 to 10 min.