(Inspired by the recipe from an anonymous customer)
"Arare" - Japanese Style Party Snack MixIngredients:
- 1 bottle Furikake (Any flavor)
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup oil (peanut or vegestable)
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 boxes Kellogg's Crispix cereal (1box -12 oz)
Nuts (Any kind)
Party mix (ex. Chex Mix)
- In a very, very large bowl, mix the Crispix, Party mix and nuts together.
- Melt, together the butter or margarine, oil, corn syrup, sugar and soy sauce.
- Pour the hot mixture and Furikake over the cereal-nut mixture and start mixing until well coated.
- Pour the mixture into 2 large baking pans and bake at 250F for 40 min - 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- After baking, pour the mixture back into the very large bowl and stir until it cools a little and does not stick together.